Winter has no chance with these warm slippers! We couldn't resist their unique design and ethical-making. Made in Patagonia from locally-sourced raw sheep wool and organically (vegetable) tanned saddle leather. Each pair includes a QR code that transparently tracks the slippers to the specific artisan group’s info and geolocation
* Handmade of Wool + Leather
* Small: Women's 7-8.5 / Men's 6-7.5
* Medium: Women's 9-10.5 / Men's 8-9.5
* Large: Women's 11-13 / Men's 10-12
New! Inspired by their love for the earth and all the medicine and healing that it holds, Dirt Gems is a plant oracle card deck & guidebook made in collaboration between Anne Louise Burdett and Chelsea Granger. This deck is a mirror and a reflection of...
A shop favorite, LAIL's colorful, matte mugs are as stylish as they are useful. With an ergonomic hand pulled handle, even large hands fit comfortably. Not too heavy, not too light, these mugs also have the perfect heft...if you're particular about these kinds of things...
* 14k yellow gold* Two 3mm rose cut diamonds (0.15cttw)* Handmade in NYC - N+A Jewelry